Tuesday 22 January 2013

Belated Happy New Year!

Hello!

Long time no post.  To be honest; I haven't had a lot to say, and once you get out of the habit of blogging; it can be hard to get back into it.  I kept thinking I would blog when I had something interesting to say - hence I have been quiet!  Then I thought, that would probably mean I would never blog again.  So; not entirely interesting, but a quick update:

I've attended a few lovely vintage fairs; but not as many as in previous months:




 I've arranged and re-arranged my space at the antique centre:



Not a good picture - as usual; but I was trying to add a few spring colours!


We very sadly lost a four-legged member of the family:


Bess - 2003-2012


Then, unexpectedly soon after contacting the local Labrador Rescue organisation; Bella came into our lives:




She's a different character to Bess - and has been taking us on some lively walks!

This was the scenery around our village yesterday on our walk:


Cottage opposite our house



The village pub - The Sebastopol Inn - very nice food!



Our local church



Green lane to the woods





                                       The village sign on the (snowy) green outside our house



Hopefully not so long till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment