Monday 28 February 2011

Signs of Spring?


Winter this year seems to have dragged on for ever.  I usually love winter, but I must be getting old, because this one seems so grey and miserable.  So I was pleased to see these lovely snowdrops peeping out from under a hedge on my dog walk the other day.

As I have several vintage fairs coming up soon; I've been busy looking out for stock; so in between dog walks I found these:


A blotting pad with a pretty cottage print on the front.




Another rose print, a pretty china trio and stripey jug.



Lots of vintage knitting patterns, incluidng several for fantastic hats!



Plus more buttons.  I do love buttons, and can't resist pretty ones.  These are a small selection and I must sort them out properly as they are currently trying to take over the house!


4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about winter, I think we've all had enough now and deserve a bit of sunshine. Lovely finds, the hat patterns are unique to say the least! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wish I could knit; I could try them out and model them at a fair!! I'm sure they'd be a big seller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can teach you to knit, Vicki!! It's Rhiannon BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhiannon, You could try, but I think I am an impossible student!

    ReplyDelete